Friday, April 26, 2013

GSP Science Fair Night

Dear GSP families,
I saw many of you at our Science Fair Night this week.
What a fun evening for students and families! I hope you got to explore the activities and had some time to look at our student- and classroom projects. They all did an amazing job!




Here are some things I learned Wednesday night:
  • where the dirtiest place is located in school (and hopefully we can do something about it!) 
  • how to make paper at home
  • how many seeds you will find in a pear, strawberry and lemon
  • why I should wear a helmet when riding my bike 
  • how a whale stays warm
  • which letters are the most common in German and English books
  • the consistency of cornstarch is somewhat unpredictable 
  • and many more things!
I hope you enjoyed the evening as much as I did and learned something, too.
I would like to thank all of you for encouraging our students to work so hard and our volunteers who organized the event, but also were fearless enough to lead an activity
station.
We couldn't have done it without you!







No comments:

Post a Comment