Friday, February 8, 2013

Welcome!

There's always a first time. Welcome to our new GSP blog of learning adventures!
As we are approaching the 100th day of school I want to try something new for us.
Those of you who got to know me a little over the last 1 1/2 years know how much I like to talk technology. Like most of you I juggle work, my kids' busy schedule and just plain life on a daily basis and I am continuously trying to find better ways to communicate.
So here is something new to help our community members experience more about what happens on a regular basis: Our own GSP blog.
I am hoping to share insights about daily life at GSP, special events and interesting ideas about what we all can do to support our children in becoming better learners.
This is work in progress and I am asking for your suggestions and comments to make our learning community even stronger.
Until next time.
Herzliche Gruesse,

Stefanie Amann
 

No comments:

Post a Comment